Practice

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Does anyone ever have practice days? I got my shotgun back from KurtM (AWESOME by the way) and have been working on reloads in the house and back yard but fella's I need to snap some caps and didn't know if anyone did any or have a place that practice can be done.

If anyone gets together and practices and wouldn't mind another person showing up please let me know, if anyone knows a place where I can go practice please pass the word on the location. Later,

Kirk

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Ran through 4 boxes of Federal bulk stuff, 3 dram and had not a hick-up! I don't see it ever running the reduced recoil trap loads or those loads marked "For pump or double only" stuff. The gas ports were opened up and running the Federal bulk this sucker is as fast as my Franchi just without the kick :) I doubt I'll have everything together by the next shoot but I'll bring it out and you can play afterward, just don't bring those girly loads ;)

So does anyone ever get out and have a practice day? Later,

Kirk

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I'm gonna start practicing a lot. I'll post up days and times to see if anybody wants to join in.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
taymoor, I wish I had land! I would have a cool practice area for sure. I just need enough land for a 1500 yard range for rifles and some bunkers for practice with pistol and shotgun but right now I'd have to find land priced at $2.00 and acre to afford as much as I"d like to have.

Jesse, that sounds pretty cool of ya! if you do get this going be sure that everyone drops you some change to take care of little things unless your one of those lucky people who don't have to worry about money. Heck $5-$10 bucks would help with targets, holders, stuff like that and I'd be more than willing to help out to have a place to practice. Later,

Kirk

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Does anyone ever have practice days? I got my shotgun back from KurtM (AWESOME by the way) and have been working on reloads in the house and back yard but fella's I need to snap some caps and didn't know if anyone did any or have a place that practice can be done.

If anyone gets together and practices and wouldn't mind another person showing up please let me know, if anyone knows a place where I can go practice please pass the word on the location. Later,

Kirk

Kirk, join the OKCGC and you can practice EVERY SINGLE DAY. Go here and see how easy and quick it is.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Burk, I was a member but well I just was not a big fan of a few folks out there, I live far enough away that I just can't see the cost of fuel fitting the budget. Later,

Kirk

Latest posts