Pistols Firing!

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Yep. Congrats to them Cowboys. The Sooners really bit ass in that game (and a couple others) and the Cowboys came prepared to put a stompin on my boys.

Live it up OSU fans, you guys deserve it this year.

Too bad they won't get to play LSU in the championship, instead we get to see a replay of the most boring game this season.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
GUNDY didn't even think OSU was better than Alabama

DIRECT QUOTE from MIKE GUNDY at a news conference last week:

"If somebody sat me down and said (I) had to make a decision," Gundy said, "with where we're at right now, Alabama lost to what would be the No. 1 team in the country LSU, and Oklahoma State lost to Iowa State.

In our situation, if I was doing it fair, I don't know how I could put us in front of (Alabama) right now."

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
GUNDY didn't even think OSU was better than Alabama

DIRECT QUOTE from MIKE GUNDY at a news conference last week:

"If somebody sat me down and said (I) had to make a decision," Gundy said, "with where we're at right now, Alabama lost to what would be the No. 1 team in the country LSU, and Oklahoma State lost to Iowa State.

In our situation, if I was doing it fair, I don't know how I could put us in front of (Alabama) right now."
And he was correct. Still is...But I would like to see how OSU stacked up against #1. If they brought their A game and pulled it off it would be sooooooooooooo sweet to see Less Smile's face....

Latest posts