Picked up another carry piece yesturday.

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
I found a deal that I couldn't pass up yesturday, so it followed me home...

I got a Kat-Tec P-11 9mm.. It is pretty small, and with the double stack 9mm, 10 rounds should be enough for the"spray and prey" of the small gun..

Hope sometime this week I can get in some range time with it. I already have a good supply of 9mm, so it was a good choice...

I had been looking at the Sig model 228. I like that gun, but, it still is a 380....and, I have no ammo for it, so the P11 got the nod....and it cost about half of the Sig...

Anyone else have a P11 ???

Steve

Pops

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey Fordnut,

I have a co-worker, who is also a lurker on this forum (gtrav), who has a P11 and discovered that there are certain S&W magazines that will fit in the P11 to give it an even greater round count. Kel-Tec sells a sleeve to fill the gap. He is very pleased with his P11 and has several interesting carry solutions for it.

I'll try to get in touch with him and get him to discuss what he found.

Pops

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
That sounds cool...I would be interested in that...

On another note...I found out yesturday that the magazines from a Colt Mustang 380 will fit the new Sig 238...Now, if I had either of those...I would be happy....

Steve

GTrav

Well-Known Fanatic
Pops is correct!!

You can get 10 or 12 from KT. If you want to go with 15 you need to order from S & W. If you order from KT the 10 or 12 you can use the small mag extension. I read on Carolina Shooters where a lot of people are using the KT 12 with the small mag extension. It fits exactly like the std 10 mag.

Bdbys59

Well-Known Fanatic
We need to do some shooting Steve. i picked up the magazines for my baby eagle today :D , will be shooting it friday am... :p

Latest posts