Pay yo damn bills!

Biggsly

Well-Known Fanatic
That man is a racist! I don't know how to explain it, but if you don't love Obama, you are racist. lol

Jberry

Fanatic
This guy is awesome too...and he doesn't have to curse to get his point across. I like all his videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/machosauceproduction#p/a/u/0/xryXpK042pQ

shootingbuff

Well-Known Fanatic
I did not think the message was funny. Now the delivery was. That stated if you use the same vernacular as the guy in the video then the delivery wouldn't be funny, since I don't, the delivery was extremely funny. The message that should be taken from this is that people across the nation are upset and the government is not even trying to meet a reasonable persons expectations.

FZFan

Fanatic
The cursing is a bit much but overall it is entertaining. Of course if he is that motivated then he should investigate the answers to his questions, and post a follow up with what he has found. Maybe he could also post solutions to the problems at hand, then get the congress, senate and president to agree on these.

shootingbuff

Well-Known Fanatic
The cursing is a bit much but overall it is entertaining. Of course if he is that motivated then he should investigate the answers to his questions, and post a follow up with what he has found. Maybe he could also post solutions to the problems at hand, then get the congress, senate and president to agree on these.

If only it were so easy....

Latest posts