Palmetto State Armory: Shop & Range south of Beaufort

04ctd

Well-Known Fanatic
North of North Chuck, South of Scummerville
exit 28 & then ~25 minutes down to Ridgeland.
in the WAY BACK FAR BACK of a strip mall (in it's death throes, ~75% stores were empty or never used)
it's WAY back there, look at it on GOOGLE before you go.

buddy bought a gun online, and thought the shop in Ridgeland was closer than columbia (I don't think it was)
FWIW, i would pay the $$ to have it shipped to HHB or Ammo Dump.

and FWIW, do NOT try to buy in the store at thier online prices, different things all together.
buddy wanted one of the $180 Taurus TCP's, and they would not even talk to him, told him to go back home and order it online.
looked to me like they would have said, "here is a laptop, order it, and we will hand one to you!"

anyways, if you buy a gun, you get to use the range for FREE.

fat people are all about free, even if it ain't food!!
so he bought a 100 rounds general and 20 defensive, and I had taken the CZ .32 with me, so we shot a lot.

good time, people were nice & awesome, just good people. young guy running the range was really cool & mellow.

had two AR's & about 30 diff pistols you could rent & shoot. only one lane for AR's

only thing i saw missing was a dust pan to sweep up the brass, and a dedicated brass bin/can.
another shooter was there, he swept up & kept all my buddies 9mm brass.

11B3XCIB

Well-Known Fanatic
Yeah, that's strange because the 2 shops here honor their online prices. Not just on merchandise; I bought a Marlin .22 rifle w/ threaded barrel for a suppressor host and the store honored the online sale price. That was last weekend.

Frost

Well-Known Fanatic
Please keep in mind that Palmetto State Armory is not a forum sponsor.
They have been contacted multiple times and choose not to support the people in this state who frequent their ranges and store fronts.
Please spend your dollars with our forum sponsors whenever possible.
Shootzenfest would not be possible without our sponsors.

Palmetto State Armory wants your money but does not care about YOU.
Further they have lied about the cost of sponsorship to a friend of the forum saying it was 5 times the actual number quoted to them.
That was their feeble excuse for not sponsoring.

04ctd

Well-Known Fanatic
North of North Chuck, South of Scummerville
Frost said:
Please keep in mind that Palmetto State Armory is not a forum sponsor.
They have been contacted multiple times and choose not to support the people in this state who frequent their ranges and store fronts.
Please spend your dollars with our forum sponsors whenever possible.
Shootzenfest would not be possible without our sponsors.

Palmetto State Armory wants your money but does not care about YOU.
Further they have lied about the cost of sponsorship to a friend of the forum saying it was 5 times the actual number quoted to them.
That was their feeble excuse for not sponsoring.

post up a list of who is sponsors.
another buddy does NOT like PSA, and he harasses me if I shop there, so i just don't.
i guess this cements his opinion.

P-1

Well-Known Fanatic
It may not be a bad idea to have a sticky of forum sponsors and links to their websites. Thansk

Latest posts