Sold/Expired Palmetto State Armory LPK Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
OK Everyone - I spoke today with Joe over at Palmetto State - he said that the 44.99 LPK special was just during the holidays - the prices went back up today to their normal price of 49.99 - he said for a group buy we would need 20 people ordering LPK's - he can do the 44.99 price if we get 20 - he told me at this price he isnt making much at all, which I can believe. What we can also do is combine shipping - I figure 1 dollar from each person should cover the shipping VS paying 7 bucks to ship one at the 49.99 price - so you can get an LPK from Palmetto for 46.00 vs buying one for 57.00 on your own.

Let me know if there is interest and we can do that buy as well. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE PART OF THE LOWER BUY TO GET THE LPK AT THIS PRICE!!!!!

ChrisC

Revolver Division
Who doesn't need an extra kit?

I'll go with one since they just shipped the two I ordered.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
No biggie - I got one Sunday at the sale price myself :) If we can't get 20 we can just try again later.

pyplynr

Well-Known Fanatic
What about the lpk package with the buffer tube assemblies?

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Honestly not sure - looks like there are not many ppl looking for LPK's right now - we need 20 of anything for a discount - so if we can find 20 that agree on the same thing we can make it happen

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
LPK LIST - Hit reply and add your name with how many.

ChrisC - 1
BS DuBois - 3
HackerF15E - 1
Kevin - 1
Bsmith918 - 2 or 3
Unsafe - 1

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
LPK LIST - Hit reply and add your name with how many.

ChrisC - 1
BS DuBois - 3
HackerF15E - 1
Kevin - 1
Bsmith918 - 2 or 3
Unsafe - 1
ryan -1

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Looks like we do not have enough interest for this right now. I'm gonna lock this up. I can say though that the Palmetto State LPK is Mil-Spec - I had no issues installing in my Spikes lower today - Actually had an issue with a DPMS going into a Spikes so I'm glad this one went in great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts