Old member making a comeback

Frost

Well-Known Fanatic
Years ago when Pops and I founded this forum I would go to gun shows and spend hours walking up and down the line handing out cards with the web address on them. We had dealers who would recommend this forum and include one of our cards in the bag with every purchase. We gave out T-Shirts and stickers. We did everything but put up billboards. Every penny that came in from our sponsors went into paying for t-shirts and lunch at Shootzenfest. Plus we pulled large amounts of money out of our pockets. As our current administration Blackbeard will tell you the challenge is real. Now if we could get Tucker to mention us on national TV we would be swamped.
Do any of you know on air personalities who would recommend us?

If I came across as harsh it's because I personally put so much effort into this place and it was the users who abandoned us that caused us to let it go.

Imaduckin

Well-Known Fanatic
ive only been in Sc since aug 2020, but ive noticed folks ive met were more shy about sharing conversations about guns or selling, im 68 and had guns and hunted since i was 9 so i do have a considerable amount of knowledge, just seems folks are more wary now or something

Frost

Well-Known Fanatic
Imaduckin

I would say you are exactly correct it has not always been that way.
You started a bit younger than me but the age matches.

Latest posts