OKCGC - USPSA on Saturday November 6th

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
I texted him earlier - got one of those lame responses went something like "ugh I may - dunno if my roomie wants to go and we have to do everything as a pair because we are inseparable"

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
Douches! Sorry I don't like driving an hour there and an hour back bymyself. and sorry I like to introduce new people to shooting sports. Sorry I'm sooo lame guys. But there's a game that day. So I won't know for sure until it gets closer.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I texted him earlier - got one of those lame responses went something like "ugh I may - dunno if my roomie wants to go and we have to do everything as a pair because we are inseparable"

Douches! Sorry I don't like driving an hour there and an hour back bymyself. and sorry I like to introduce new people to shooting sports. Sorry I'm sooo lame guys. But there's a game that day. So I won't know for sure until it gets closer.

So Wormy, since you & the roomy will be gehying it up at the house anyway, you mind babysitting so I can go? My wife has to work this weekend. They've got tons of halloween candy to keep them hyper.

314alias

Fanatic
So Wormy, since you & the roomy will be gehying it up at the house anyway, you mind babysitting so I can go? My wife has to work this weekend. They've got tons of halloween candy to keep them hyper.

guess I should have made my name Wormy's Roomie. Hey wormy thanks for making me feel like a douche. and he hasnt even talked to me about this match because he's scared of the competition that I give him.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
guess I should have made my name Wormy's Roomie. Hey wormy thanks for making me feel like a douche. and he hasnt even talked to me about this match because he's scared of the competition that I give him.

Now the TRUTH comes out - and all this time he made us think you didn't like to shoot - if we only knew he wasn't inviting you....

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
No. I told him but he kinda ho hummed around about it. It's either a yes or no. And maybe always means no with these guys.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
I guess I need to go start getting ammo - 2 matches this weekend - I just realized I don't have enough AHHHHHHHH

Latest posts