NRA Pistol Instructor training

michaelclm

Banned from the timer
Anyone know of any resonably priced courses within a two-hour drive of Tulsa?

Thanks,

Michael

JoesGlock

Well-Known Fanatic
Anyone know of any resonably priced courses within a two-hour drive of Tulsa?

Thanks,

Michael

Try this link to the NRA website. Choose the course you want to take then input your zip ad the radius you are willing to travel. It will give you a list of all of the courses available within the radius selected.

http://www.nrainstructors.org/searchcourse.aspx

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I have seen several NRA instructor courses advertised. What do the NRA courses allow you to do with their certification?

JoesGlock

Well-Known Fanatic
You can hold NRA Pistol classes and advertise them on the NRA website. You can also use the certification to become a SDA Instructor or to "register"(not sure if this is the correct term) with CLEET to administer Firearm qualification tests .

I primarily became a NRA Certified Instructor and RSO to help out at the club with the youth and Women on Target Programs.

I just wanted to pass along that we will be hosting an NRA pistol instructor's course (for SDA instructor's cert) on March 17-18. The cost is $250. If you know of anyone who would like to take it, I'd appreciate if you would pass the info along! I'm stepping out on a limb here - need to get at least 5 people into the class.

Thanks!

Jeremiah Blasi
918-939-9238

Latest posts