Nice 1911 for FS/FT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric_williams

Well-Known Fanatic
This gun was built a couple years ago by one of my friends with the help of Terry(built guns for Nowlin) and I would like to trade it for a nice AR
_EPC1476.JPG

Stainless steel, ball-cut slide from Foster Industries/Caspian, Graphite Black Cerakote Foster Frame. Slide is polished, and has a little more wear on it than the above shot, but nothing excessive by any means. Blued Kart EZ Fit .45 barrel and bushing. Has an integral magwell with the front cutout. This IS a Sig-style external extractor, I know that may turn some of you off, but this gun has been completely reliable from day one, and currently sits around 2500 rounds of both reloads and factory. Gun has an STI short trigger now that has a real nice pull.
Thumb safety is an original Colt style, Nighthawk Custom's .250 grip safety, Nighthawk ignition components, EGW slide stop, fixed rear sight fiber optic front. Rear of the slide was hand serrated, as well as shortening the slide stop and beveling the frame around it.
5 10 round tripp cobra magazines. Gun has different grips and rear sight then pictured.
Again, this gun has been 100% reliable for me.
_EPC1477.JPG

_EPC1478.JPG

_EPC1481.JPG

_EPC1483.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.