FZFan

Fanatic
New to this site. My friend told me about it, after realizing that I liked guns, too.
I have been reading some of the post and there appears to be a lot of competitive shooters in the group. I have never entered a match and not sure if I am good enough for it. I own several guns and like to shoot when I have time and money. Also enjoy shooting literature and TV shows (Personal Defense, Top Shot, American Guardian...), just to get a good education.
I hope to learn from others on this site and maybe go to some of the shooting matches around OKC, when possible.

Corey

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome, you have found the right place.

Disclaimer: BoomerShooter is not responsible for large somes of money spent on new guns, ammo and equipment. Joke we will help you pick it out.

TroyF

TheBearcat
Come shot a match. As long as you're safe you plenty good enough for a match. No faster way to get better, really.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Welcome. Come to any match and there will be plenty of people willing to help you with whatever you need. We're all a really nice group of peoples.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Can't wait to see you out at a match. let us know if you ahve any questions or need any guns and/or gear to get started. You also need to check out the show 3 Gun Nation on Versus Thursday nights at 6:30 or 7:30. There are several forum members that have appeared on that show which is very cool.

Latest posts