New Toy...

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
I just traded for an AR-15...pistol...it is a Rock River with a 10 inch barrel...
I got to go to the outside range and fire it Saturday...Man, This thing is SSSSOOOOOOOOO much fun...but, it will eat a bunch of ammo real fast...

I don't know how, or I would post pics...

Anyone want to meet up with me at the range, you can burn up some ammo...Then, you will be hooked...

Thanks for listening to by braggin'
Steve

Pops

Well-Known Fanatic
Kel-tec makes an AR pistol, I've considered getting one, but I have several things in line ahead of it. Rock River should be a fairly well made piece of gear.

I'd like to shoot it some time too.
I'll be down that way in November, maybe we can all go to a range and burn up some ammo.

;)

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
I looked at the Kat-tec before I traded for this one. They are nice, and, the price is great. They sell for like $550.00 new...

I traded for this one, and, the trade I had was worth a lot of change...

I will in the next few days, try to post pics of the toy. I ain't to 'puter smart, and, got to drag out the ol' camera...

Let me know about Nov. and we sure can go to the range and burn doen some rounds...

Steve

Geezer

Well-Known Fanatic
I'll bet that thing has a great "smile factor". I'll also bet that you can eat up a lot of ammo in a short time. Congrats on the new toy.

Latest posts