New to the forums...

Allen Range

Fanatic
Been lurking around the forums since buying a shotgun barrel from Jesse off of the benos forums and decided to join up and participate in some of the discussions and ask a lot of questions.

Have been shooting USPSA for 2 full seasons. In 2010 I shot Limited and in 2011 I shot open. Shot my first area match and Handgun Nationals last year...

Picked up a JP15 last spring and a cheap 1187 early summer and shot a few tac-shotgun, and local multigun matches. I shot open in pistol so I have my rifle and shotgun setup for open as well. Probably going to upgrade the shotgun this spring after deciding that this 3-gun stuff is a blast...

So far this year I am registered for ESC Spring Multigun match in Ephrata, WA on April 7th and the Leupold\Warne NW Multigun Challenge on July14/15 in Bend, OR. Am going to try and get into Ironman and as many local 3gun matches as possible this year and see how it goes.

Anyway, that about sums it up!

Cheers,
Allen
Auburn, WA

Allen Range

Fanatic
Hey Allen! How's the barrel working out for you?
After a little fitting it is working fine. Haven't had a lot of time to really push it to see if the porting improves muzzle rise significantly, but hope to do that soon.

But now I am going to build up an M2 for open to cut down on the overall weight and improve reliability. The 1187 was my "let's see if this multigun stuff is fun" purchase. Now that I am registered for a few matches I want to invest in something a little better...

Take care!

Latest posts