New reticle in Vortex 1-6 coming in Jan

striped1

Well-Known Fanatic
Today, I was told by Vortex that they have a new reticle coming in Jan. He wasn't able to elaborate on exactly what it will be, but I was inquiring about getting a custom reticle with windage hash marks in mil / mil. I was told to wait until Jan and I should be "very happy"

If you are in the market for a 1-6 and can wait a little while, it may be very worth it.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Their reticle being built the a .223 load is almost perfect. If you bread it with the Swarovski Z6i windage bars you'd be staring at the perfect 3 gun reticle love child.

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
I have started to like my sightron once I figured out I had it mounted too far back. I will likely change to the Vortex next year. Sightron's illumination doesn't work in most lighting conditions and the crosshairs are fat and plain. Works, but for some reason I think throwing 1400 more at my rifle will make me better.

Well-Known Fanatic
I just my razor with VMR2 MRAD recticle today. Definately prefer the 2nnd focal plane over the swfa 1-6 ffp. Looking forward to taking it out this weekend

gondo

Well-Known Fanatic
the jm reticle is fine for 3 gun, what they really need to do is loosen up that zoom ring... that has stopped me from buying one, other than that they are my favorite 3 gun scope