New Member from Ohio

Bourbon&Bullets

Fanatic
Been a member of another 1911 site for a couple of years and just stumbled across this site. Not sure how I missed this site…
I am currently in the land of Skyline Chili, had an appreciation of the 1911 since I was a kid when my grandfather let me shoot his, and I have recently become involved in collecting full custom builds. I have acquired a few and have a few builds coming in over the next year.
I look forward to interacting with and learning from you all.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Been a member of another 1911 site for a couple of years and just stumbled across this site. Not sure how I missed this site…
I am currently in the land of Skyline Chili, had an appreciation of the 1911 since I was a kid when my grandfather let me shoot his, and I have recently become involved in collecting full custom builds. I have acquired a few and have a few builds coming in over the next year.
Welcome to the site. Like your name. From west central MI.

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Welcome from Northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.

Latest posts