New member from California

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Hello everyone. New to the forum but not new to 1911's. I enjoy shooting full size as well as Commanders. I have Colt, Dan Wesson, SA, Ruger and RIA. I have them in .45 as well as 9mm. No favorites, love them all.
Looking forward to joining in.

Mike
Welcome from Eastern NC. It's great to have you. Enjoy the conversation.

Sounds like a nice collection you have.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Hello everyone. New to the forum but not new to 1911's. I enjoy shooting full size as well as Commanders. I have Colt, Dan Wesson, SA, Ruger and RIA. I have them in .45 as well as 9mm. No favorites, love them all.
Looking forward to joining in.

Mike
Hello from West Mi. Man It's gotten cold here the last few days. In 1911's I have Colt, and Springfield. Looking forward to hearing from you!

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome Mike. Post pics of your fine 1911s, we love pics!

Cold?? Well below zero with the wind howling here in western Montana. We don't get much wind and rarely when its this cold. Man this is miserable stuff. Spring is just around the corner!!

my old Les Baer TRS, because everyone likes pics!20220212_094952.jpg

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome Mike. Post pics of your fine 1911s, we love pics!

Cold?? Well below zero with the wind howling here in western Montana. We don't get much wind and rarely when its this cold. Man this is miserable stuff. Spring is just around the corner!!

my old Les Baer TRS, because everyone likes pics!View attachment 24551
Love the TRS. I always wanted one, just never got one. I probably wouldn't shoot it any better than the ones I have now any way! Still and all a Beautiful gun! As for cold...no offence but please do not send that kind of cold this way! I'm getting too old to deal with that kind of stuff. :-0

Latest posts