New here... from Kansas

Riich

Well-Known Fanatic
Heard about this forum from Tony Wall who shot with us at Millcreek match in KC last weekend.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Glad you're here. I had a great time shooting with you guys.
Take a look around, I'm sure you'll find our little space on the web pretty interesting.

dennishoddy

Another welcome to BoomerShooter!

Do you live in KC? I was stationed at Ft Leavenworth Ks for a few years.

What kind of shooting do you do?

Riich

Well-Known Fanatic
Another welcome to BoomerShooter!

Do you live in KC? I was stationed at Ft Leavenworth Ks for a few years.

What kind of shooting do you do?

Live in Lenexa, KS (suburbs of KC)

Currently focusing on USPSA Single Stack for first half of this year (signed up for Single Stack Nationals). I may resume embarassing myself in Revolver Division if Memphis Charity Challenge dates gets reset and aligns with my schedule (or that of my alleged "better" half).

Will be coming back to post dates on Millcreek Practical Shooters (in DeSoto) once they are finalized with the range, plus info on other local shooting events.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Welcome to the forum. We hope to see more of our shooting brothers to the North in Area 3 join us over here.

dennishoddy

Riich said:
Live in Lenexa, KS (suburbs of KC)

Currently focusing on USPSA Single Stack for first half of this year (signed up for Single Stack Nationals). I may resume embarassing myself in Revolver Division if Memphis Charity Challenge dates gets reset and aligns with my schedule (or that of my alleged "better" half).

Will be coming back to post dates on Millcreek Practical Shooters (in DeSoto) once they are finalized with the range, plus info on other local shooting events.

I'm Familiar with Lenexa. We have folks from Derby Ks shoot at the Ponca matches on a regular basis.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I may resume embarassing myself in Revolver Division

Riich, You need to make it down for our USPSA at OKC Gun club on the first sat. of each month.
There's a Revo squad that shoots this match that is fantastic.
You can find them on here as No. 343, Bubber, Scott Hearn and a few more who I can't think of at the moment.

Latest posts