New from Durant Oklahoma

BLR

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm new here and found the sight while looking around at stuff for 3 gun. i have never shot in any matches but hope to change that soon ( thinking about driving up next Saturday and checking out the okc 3 gun) I am a Pro-Staffer for a national hunting show and have always wanted to shoot competitively hope to start shooting 3 gun soon. I have been trying to get some stuff together to get started got a few big pieces of the puzzle this week hope it won't be long i will be ready to go. I look forward to learning from the guys on here that already compete.

ocphy

Well-Known Fanatic
welcome! I am down in Durant doing some rotations at the Hospital.

BLR

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks for the welcome. If you need a place to shoot while your down here Ocphy let me know I have a great place to shoot here on private propery. Went out there today and sighted in my Stag 3G that i got Wedensday (and yes as Stag promises its a shooter 100 yard and 200 yard 3 shot group you could cover with a dime) If i could figure out how to post a pic on here i would post a pic of the groups

TroyF

TheBearcat
Welcome aboard!
Lots 3G stuff on here, you'll enjoy.

In addition to My-am-me, we now have a Doo-rant.

ocphy

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks for the welcome. If you need a place to shoot while your down here Ocphy let me know I have a great place to shoot here on private propery. Went out there today and sighted in my Stag 3G that i got Wedensday (and yes as Stag promises its a shooter 100 yard and 200 yard 3 shot group you could cover with a dime) If i could figure out how to post a pic on here i would post a pic of the groups

I will have to take you up on that one afternoon/evening if work will allow. Thanks for the offer.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Welcome!!! What hunting show are you with? What channel is it on? When is it on?

We have our own image gallery...

http://www.boomershooter.com/forums/index.php?/ihost

You definitely need to come shoot next weekend in OKC. Or the following Sunday you can join us over at 3 Mils Right for their match.

jtischauser

Oh and great choice of rifles!!!

I run one as well...

http://www.gunzoo.com/vault/JesseTischauser/412

BLR

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks Jesse, I'm with Final Descent Outdoors, It airs on pursuit channel our new season will air 3rd and 4th quarter 2012, probably wont know the actual day and time till May, you can see full episodes at finaldescentoutdoors.com or pursuitchannel.com. And as far as the rifle that thing is unbelievable guess i dont have to tell you that. Couldn't belive the group size it shot with a burris 1x4 (not really a tiny group scope)

jtischauser

Thanks Jesse, I'm with Final Descent Outdoors, It airs on pursuit channel our new season will air 3rd and 4th quarter 2012, probably wont know the actual day and time till May, you can see full episodes at finaldescentoutdoors.com or pursuitchannel.com. And as far as the rifle that thing is unbelievable guess i dont have to tell you that. Couldn't belive the group size it shot with a burris 1x4 (not really a tiny group scope)

Very cool. I'll be sure to check this out when I get to a computer.

Latest posts