Moonclip Case Gauge

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I was told by someone at the ICORE match I attended that I should get a moonclip checker or case gauge. Can anybody point me in the right direction for this item? Is it carried by Brownells hopefully.

Bubber

Well-Known Fanatic
I was told by someone at the ICORE match I attended that I should get a moonclip checker or case gauge. Can anybody point me in the right direction for this item? Is it carried by Brownells hopefully.

I believe it is called a moonclip checker. You could check Brownell's but TK Custom. or www.moonclips.com is a place to check. Not so bad with the 45 but for the smaller caliber moonclips it's a must, so it would not harm you to check your 45 in a checker before you check them on a stage at a big match.:( later rdd

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Sweet! I just ordererd on ealong with the rest of the stuff I need to make my ammo. Now I need to go order that front site.

No.343

Well-Known Fanatic
I would never discourage a man from buying another shooting gadget. However, if you clip all your ammo with enough lead time you can just make sure that all your loaded clips drop into your cylinder. With a 625 you can get by with the inexpensive Ranch Products moonclips. The last time I bought them they were $35/100.

Latest posts