Sold/Expired Montana Gold Bullets Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

technetium-99m

Mighty Righty
I'm going to place my yearly bullet order and I'd like to see if any of the local guys would like to band together to place a massive order.

It'll be for montana gold bullets, if we can get a massive order together MG will give us a price break, if the order is not so massive it'll probably be done through Manny.

Mods, I'd like to get a list of interested parties, would you like to do that here or in it's own thread?

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Don't know if this should go here or in its own thread but here goes.

I'm going to place my yearly bullet order and I'd like to see if any of the local guys would like to band together to place a massive order.

It'll be for montana gold bullets, if we can get a massive order together MG will give us a price break, if the order is not so massive it'll probably be done through Manny.

Mods, I'd like to get a list of interested parties, would you like to do that here or in it's own thread?

Great idea GT. I'll dig through my bench and make sure I have everything I need.

I'll move this to a new thread too.

WideLoadTimmy

Well-Known Fanatic
Lemme know how big the price break is. I Don't reload ( yet) but my boss does and I buy ammo from him now and then. I know he uses MG 200gr for the .45 acp target loads so He might be interested. I'll holler at him Monday and find out if he's interested.

technetium-99m

Mighty Righty
Talked with Renee at MG this morning. Unless we can get a truly huge order together (I mean in the tonnage range) we're not going to get a significant price break from MG directly. All they offered me for 15-20 cases (random guess there) was the 3 case pricing listed on their website.

I sent an e-mail to Manny Bragg to check out his pricing (last time I ordered from him pricing was a touch cheaper than what the website listed), I'd like to start a list of what bullets people want in this thread. You guys can check out Manny's website here to get a pricing idea, but remember the price is tied to the number of cases ordered, so definitive cost will probably have to wait until we know exactly what bullets are getting ordered and in what quantity.

Just so it's clear though, we're not going to be able to order less than the case quantity.

List O' bullets, just quote it and add what you're interested in. I guess we can just leave this up for a while and see who may want what.

.40 165JHP 3 cases
.38 142FMJ 1 case

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
Is 4 cases all we are gonna get?

ETA: In addition to the case of .38's that I committed to, I'll split a case of 180 grain .40's with someone. I would go a whole case, but I've already got about 1300 jacketed on hand and I only shoot jacketed indoors.

technetium-99m

Mighty Righty
Mike and I are planning a large order between the two of us since there appeared to be so little interest. We're also considering going with another vendor right now to get more bullets for cheaper. The other vendor is Bayou Bullets, they are polymer coated and made by Jerry Miculek's brother Donnie. Feel free to post here or send me messages with any questions.

Scott, PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts