Missouri Gunleather WARNING

buzzdraw

Active Fanatic
I'm having a bad experience with Missouri Gunleather. A holster has been ordered with them since January 24, 2012. Unfortunately it was pre-paid. The expected 6 week delivery hasn't happened and the excuses are fiying. They've missed a couple promised ship dates. Once they said it was shipped USPS and provided an arrival date.

Beware Missouri Gunleather.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
I'm having a bad experience with Missouri Gunleather. A holster has been ordered with them since January 24, 2012. Unfortunately it was pre-paid. The expected 6 week delivery hasn't happened and the excuses are fiying. They've missed a couple promised ship dates. Once they said it was shipped USPS and provided an arrival date.

Beware Missouri Gunleather.

Give us some of the details please so we can make our own assessment of the company

buzzdraw

Active Fanatic
I've emailed them 2-3 times and phoned about 6. A couple days ago I filed a Better Business Bureau complaint. Finally I am getting a promise today of a full refund. I'll update the info when I have more to report.

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
OK I'm bored of pretending to be Brent so just pretend that the post above still looks like this:

lugKu.png

Latest posts