Wilson Combat Military Discount

41 Charlie

Well-Known Fanatic
Maybe I'm just an old man, but I'd be reluctant to give anyone a copy of my DD214 form. Happy to present it at a retail store for proof. I just refuse to give out my SSN to anyone. JMHO.

41 Charlie

Well-Known Fanatic
Black magic marker on the SSN, then copy it to send.....

I understand what your recommending, I'm just funny about handing over my personal information. I'm more than happy and very proud to share it with a clerk at check out. In Missouri, you can add your prior Military status to your drivers license. But I don't feel comfortable giving my personal information (permanently) to anyone. That's just me, ymmv.

Teufelhunde

Fanatic
I understand what your recommending, I'm just funny about handing over my personal information. I'm more than happy and very proud to share it with a clerk at check out. In Missouri, you can add your prior Military status to your drivers license. But I don't feel comfortable giving my personal information (permanently) to anyone. That's just me, ymmv.
Use the marker to black it out, then copy that copy to further hide the ssn, then copy the copy to send it......

Lon

Latest posts