M3K issue

usmc1094

Well-Known Fanatic
This is a friends new m3k. Loading 1 shell is fine, anymore than that this happens about every 5th time. Any idea on what its hanging up on and what I can do to get it going?

Thanks!

https://youtu.be/F_Yef4YmAWE

Jmoreno88

New Fanatic
No issues with the spring? A burr of some kind where the extension threads on? Dimple on inside of mag tube?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Jeff T.

Well-Known Fanatic
In the video, it looks like you failed to push the first shell far enough into the tube to get the edge past the opening...
In the video, after the second shell is loaded, it appears that after you’re finished, the second shell is seated deeper in the tube than the first one was.
Maybe try seating the first one deeper before trying to load the second one...
I don’t own an m3k, I am just looking at the video...

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, Shoot Well, Leave the Rest to God.

usmc1094

Well-Known Fanatic
Jmoreno88 said:
No issues with the spring? A burr of some kind where the extension threads on? Dimple on inside of mag tube?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Not that I can find. I polished the inside of the mag tube and it didn't seem to help. I did put a small bend in the lifter and that has helped a good bit, but its still not perfect.

usmc1094

Well-Known Fanatic
Jeff T said:
In the video, it looks like you failed to push the first shell far enough into the tube to get the edge past the opening...
In the video, after the second shell is loaded, it appears that after you’re finished, the second shell is seated deeper in the tube than the first one was.
Maybe try seating the first one deeper before trying to load the second one...
I don’t own an m3k, I am just looking at the video...

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, Shoot Well, Leave the Rest to God.
Its not that I'm not pushing it far enough, thats as far as it will go. It just stops there.

Latest posts