M2 Help

Hello all,

So I purchased a used M2. It already had a number of mods done on it. I put a TTI lifter on it. I did some cosmetic work on it. I assembled it tonight. First I put the hammer spring on backward and it took me a half hour to identify why I couldn't insert the bolt. Now I can't get the bolt to close completely. It appears it's contacting the barrel. Anybody have any advice?

Yes Burk, that I'm an idiot. 15 years of exclusively shooting an over under made me too stupid to remember how an auto loader operates. I was convinced that it was out of battery but after a shotgun buddy of mine looked at it he said "um no, that's how it is supposed to look". I took it out and it ran just fine.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
ExceptionallyAverage said:
Yes Burk, that I'm an idiot. 15 years of exclusively shooting an over under made me too stupid to remember how an auto loader operates. I was convinced that it was out of battery but after a shotgun buddy of mine looked at it he said "um no, that's how it is supposed to look". I took it out and it ran just fine.
Classic

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
ExceptionallyAverage said:
I was really hoping no one would ask for a follow up cause I REALLY didn't want to admit that.
We have done worse.

My story is about a chain saw. I was cutting trees all day and about an hour before I would have been done, WON'T START. i was hot and tired and the chain saw repair place was about a mile away So I run down there pissed off/hot/tired and ask them to look at it for me.

CHAIN BREAK WAS ON!

Latest posts