Looking for info/ reveiws on a bushnell Optic

dfinan

Well-Known Fanatic
Title says it all looking for reviews on the Bushnell 1-8.5x24mm SMRS Elite Tactical 34mm Tube Riflescope, Matte Black w/ Illuminated BTR-2 Reticle, I can pick it up for about 1600.00 is a better value then SWFA SS HD 1-6x24 Tactical 30mm Riflescope? I do have a 34mm mount put can get another pretty easy. Thanks for any input.

No personal experience with either, but I've heard many good things about the Vortex razor hd 1x6 for less money for 3gun

dfinan

Well-Known Fanatic
Yeah just not sure I want a second focal plane scope, but when 5 people (posted this question in a couple places) all tell you and mention the same thing, you take notice. May go with the razor 1x6 looking at it now.

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
I have looked through one at the Outlet store in Overland Park (or Olathe) Ks. Clear crisp glass. I think the price was in the $1500 range. I run the 1-6.5 Bushnell now and I am extremely happy with it. I think I gave just under $900 for it from the same store. I know they will ship them and even give an NRA discount of like 10%. I might have picked one up if I didn't get the 1-6.5 at half the price.

Here is their phone number.

913-310-0783. It is nice having the factory store a hour away from the house.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
SFP is good for 3-Gun. You'll be running at min and max magnification. Anything in between and you'll still be using your reticle center, possibly with a very slight holdover. I have yet to use anything in between min and max and have it be worth my time. I've used my Vortex 1-4 out to 500 yards with ease.

Latest posts