Liberty?

joepistol

Well-Known Fanatic
some may not know Liberty safe co. has been a target for some firearms owners due to the company
giving up info on one of their customers to the Feds.

according to what I've read on the incident , the FBI was given the code to his safe after the FBI made a phone call..
how'd the company know it was the FBI on the phone ?
a bunch of ? arise from this incident, none of it is good news for Liberty safe owners, or for potential Liberty safe purchasers.

Last edited:

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
I have a very good friend at work that just bought a BIG Liberty safe. Big enough that he has to modify a room in his house. I don't know if he knows about this scandal and wonder if I should let the cat out of the bag?
Tell him to go online with Liberty, expunge code from their records, then reset to a new code.

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
The commie regime running the FBI has a lot of businesses running scared. If the feds want in your safe, and have a warrant, you'll open it or go to jail. Then they'll cut it open anyway.
Bottom line, if you have something you don't want them to see, don't keep it at home.

joepistol

Well-Known Fanatic
I'd read they (FBI) had a warrant.. to search the guy's property.
Liberty had no legal obligation to provide any info to the FBI..the warrant didn't cover getting information from them.
That Liberty gave up the guy's info was what pissed off some many that heard what they'd done.

The info about the company that bought ( & now owns the company) as been supporting only democratic politicians was /is another
action that pissed people off...

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Half A Million US Dollars to the Communist 2 help BAN our Guns? That's disturbing when a company commits large amounts of Money that could go to shareholders to helping our common enemy. Makes no common sense unless you are insane, or brainwashed. :oops:

Liberty Safe, which describes itself as "America's #1 heavy-duty home and gun safe manufacturer," has come under fire after a report revealed that its parent company has donated almost half a million dollars to pro-gun control Democratic officials.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Hey I just remembered. I never registered either of these safes with Liberty. Maybe my procrastination finally paid off? Miss LD found the paperwork in one of the safes, lol. I said that's the perfect place for it.
I have Carhartt work clothing I bought way back before Carhartt became WOKE.
Levis as well. When they wear out, i'll just have to go naked LOL.

Hard to keep track without a program. :oops:

dennishoddy

The commie regime running the FBI has a lot of businesses running scared. If the feds want in your safe, and have a warrant, you'll open it or go to jail. Then they'll cut it open anyway.
Bottom line, if you have something you don't want them to see, don't keep it at home.
Bingo! The weakest point of any safe is the bottom. If the thieves can get it off the ground and tip it on it's side, its easy to use an abrasive cut off tool to open the bottom and remove what's inside.

Latest posts