Letter from Rand Paul

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
As much as I agree there is cause for concern I DO NOT believe there are 67 Senators that will vote for this.......
and that has to happen BEFORE it gets to Biden. Treaties CANNOT be entered into without Senate approval.
TR
I pray you are correct about this, because from I can see, a lot of so called Repubs are turning out to be a bunch of rinos. The uniparty is very much alive and well! Also since when have the democrats played by the rules? I can see obiden signing an executive order to get it passed. Hold on to your butts folks, the defecation is about to meet the oscillating rotor.

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
As much as I agree there is cause for concern I DO NOT believe there are 67 Senators that will vote for this.......
and that has to happen BEFORE it gets to Biden. Treaties CANNOT be entered into without Senate approval.
TR
TR:
As I do agree with you, about the treaties rule. I believe we have GREAT Concern. Brandon and the Left do not abide by the law, as BL said.
IIRC we have a Fed court ruling that Brandon is to reinstate the wait in Mexico for asylum rule and Brandon is not doing that.
(I could pull up a dozen examples in a few minutes, If you want more examples)

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/08/24/remain-in-mexico-immigration-supreme-court/

So, Why should we believe that Brandon will follow the 67 Senators treaties rule in this UN Small Arms Treaty. I believe he will ignore that rule also.

Will Brandon say it is an agreement and not a treaty????

Quote:
Outline of the Agreement Making Process
  • Secretary of State authorizes negotiation.
  • U.S. representatives negotiate.
  • Agree on terms, and upon authorization of Secretary of State, sign agreement.
  • Agreement enters into force.

GREAT CONCERN!!!!
I also believe that SCOTUS will step in and say that you cannot overrule the 2A with an Agreement or Treaty.
1647554729569.gif
1647553998841.gif

OK Guys, We have hurt my little pea brain now.
1647554921662.gif
1647554943167.gif
1647554970605.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts