Let's Talk Glock Triggers

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I need a trigger job first G19 before IDPA world shoot. I've been out of the Glock world for too long. What's good and IDPA legal?

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Matt Rigsby said:
Really?
Scooping out the load port on a shotgun is a lot more work than a glock trigger job.
True! I should have said I'm too lazy, I mean busy to learn how to take a Glock apart past removing the recoil spring.

Speaking of recoil springs. What setup are people using in the gen 4 glocks?

Travis Colford

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
True! I should have said I'm too lazy, I mean busy to learn how to take a Glock apart past removing the recoil spring.
Why does this describe Jesse so well for me.

But ya polish is the best/ quickest way to go.

ASH556

Active Fanatic
That Butler guy makes a spring kit that he claims that Vogel guy uses. Vogel guy seems to be pretty quick with it, maybe worth a look?

Personally, I'm shooting stock Gen 4 G17's with a factory "-" connector installed. A few thousand rounds polishes the trigger parts nicely without the risk of taking off too much metal or taking the gun apart.

pdh

Well-Known Fanatic
A bit late to the party but I run a stock trigger in my 19 with a Fulcrum connector. I cant stand heavy triggers and have timney/zev triggers in all my other guns.

I can still shoot the stock trigger with a fulcrum pretty fast. And SSP/CCP legal

Latest posts