Lake Tenkiller bass fishing

Topshotdudley

Team Scalpel Arms
Been awhile since I've been on here.. traded the range for a lake since then.. been doing a lot of tournament fishing in SE Oklahoma and North Texas. I've got a High School State championship on Tenkiller the last weekend of this month and haven't even been on the lake. Any good spots y'all want to pass along to a kid? :wink:

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Stone Dudley said:
Been awhile since I've been on here.. traded the range for a lake since then.. been doing a lot of tournament fishing in SE Oklahoma and North Texas. I've got a High School State championship on Tenkiller the last weekend of this month and haven't even been on the lake. Any good spots y'all want to pass along to a kid? :wink:
Hey Stone, glad to see you hanging around. I have 2 friends that fish Tenkiller regularly. I'll ask them for the "goos spots"

How is everyone doing?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Topshotdudley

Team Scalpel Arms
Burk Cornelius said:
Hey Stone, glad to see you hanging around. I have 2 friends that fish Tenkiller regularly. I'll ask them for the "goos spots"

How is everyone doing?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I'm still around and I lurk on here every now and again. Mom's doing well. just working just the same as me. Really miss shooting sometimes and being around everyone.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Stone Dudley said:
The only 2 spots he has been to with any success are Horseshoe Bend and Petit Bay. But he said there are a bunch more.

Do you know where you are launching from?

Latest posts