Kudu's to Hornady!

dennishoddy

Man! I have to give Kudu's to Hornady. I bought the LNL three years ago, and it has ran like a champ. Last week, at our local range, we had the Oklahoma hose down match. 280 rounds in four stages. It was insane.
A couple of days prior, I was loading .40 S&W, when the primer slider that picks up the primer and puts it in place had some sort of malfunction, and it broke. Called Hornady, and told them the situation. They sent the repair part 2 day air, and I had it in time to finish loading.
Thinking that I don't want to be in that situation again, I called them back the other day, and gave them a list of items that I wanted to keep on the shelf for backup. The lady never hesitated to tell me that this was going to be warranty, and proceeded to get my shipping info. I told her that this was just a spare parts order, that I was willing to pay.
Nope! free. No charge for shipping. It came in today. ;D
Great customer service!
BTW, when you call them, their phone message ROCKS!

Corey

Well-Known Fanatic
I also have the hornady lnl with case feeder. No problems yet, loaded ca. 2900 9mm & 1500 223 since October ish.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
Everybody ought t call just to listen to their phone message. Theirs is the one and only automated phone system I actually like, normally they just piss me off...

Latest posts