JP AR15

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
It's used by some of the best, if that tells you anything.

I have the JP 18" cryo barrel and JP hand guard on my rifle and absolutely love em.
JP is good stuff.

slowhand23

Well-Known Fanatic
I shoot a JP15 upper with 18" medium contour barrel with LMOS, runs great and shoots .5 MOA. No regrets!

brandt9913

Well-Known Fanatic
I love my JP-15. It's a18" JP with JP hand guard and LMOS. You can't go wrong with a JP if it's in your budget.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I've owned one and they are very nice! Expensive but nice. You are basically paying a premium for great customer service and the company at the forefront in the low mass reduced gas competition rifle market.

Most serious 3-gunners run a JP low mass bolt carrier in out rifles. I have like 5 of them. Oy thing better in the low mass carrier market is the Boomfab Titane carrier.

Since JP rifles have a premium price tag loys of guys use JP components on less expensive handguards and receivers etc.

Cajun0007

Well-Known Fanatic
JP rifles are the standard of quality for competition AR's. Pretty much the only negative comment you hear about JP rifles is that they are expensive.

jtischauser

Their handguard is outdated and their comp isn't the greatest. That's why I'd personally build rifle using the good JP parts rather than buy one complete. If you don't know how to build a complete rifle then a complete JP15 or their billet model is way more gun than you can imagine.

Jake S

Active Fanatic
I run a JP PSC-11 upper receiver with their 18" barrel, adjustable gas block, low mass BCG and silent capture spring system. Dumped their handguard due to weight and went with carbon fiber and a different comp.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

22+1

Well-Known Fanatic
I was trying to find out the pros and cons between jp , La Rue, Barnes Percision, LMT, Noveske rifles.
I handled a jp last weekend and it didn't even sound like the other AR's when you racked it.

jtischauser

22+1 said:
I was trying to find out the pros and cons between jp , La Rue, Barnes Percision, LMT, Noveske rifles.
I handled a jp last weekend and it didn't even sound like the other AR's when you racked it.
That handguard had a cool ringing sound when u rack the bolt. First time you shoot a low mass system you'll wonder why all recreational shooters don't use them.

Sooner State Pawn on 23rd in Okc has one if anyone is looking..saweet machine work on the upper and lower...

Latest posts