John "Shrek" McPhee (SOB Tactical) 1-Day Pistol & 1-Day Carbine Video Diagnostics - March 17-18, Tul

michaelclm

Banned from the timer
2 classes: Saturday Pistol & Sunday Carbine.

This course is for beginners to advanced shooters. It consists of a MODERN SPORTS COACHING model. All high level sports are employing this today. Yet, the shooting world is still using a post WWII model of grapevine information. There is some NEUROSCIENCE involved that started from my personal combat experience and now is explained in detail of the WHY and HOW the brain works. Last is the VIDEO TECHNOLOGY to give you a play by play, frame by frame of what is actually happening as it happens. The course is designed to highlight and fix any fundamental or mechanical issues.

On a typical day, the morning starts out slow as I will film you shooting 2 or 4 rounds then replay and analyze the video in slow motion. This will take us to about lunch. Next, I will show you how to self diagnose and tighten up your shooting, mixed with a few demonstrations, and de-bunking common shooting misconceptions. Lastly, we will start to rebuild with proper technique.

Practice doesn't make perfect, Perfect Practice Makes Perfect.

Additional course and registration info:
https://gunfighteru.com/classes/oklahoma/

Latest posts