Jesse Tischauser Dry Fire Training Log

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Well after shooting Double Tap this year I realizes I needed to start a dry fire routine in a bad way. I don't think I ever got a good draw/grip presentation the entire match. So here is my accountability log. I'm gonna post here on a daily basis what I did to get better daily. Hopefully having a little accountability keeps me going on a regular basis.

Dry Fire Pistol - Draw to 3GN Target at 8 yards - 15 minutes
Walk/Run 1.2 miles
Light weight training
Insanity warm up

jtischauser

Oh and I was running across the 8 car garage. I could get end to end in 6 while loading 12. Both of which I couldn't touch with weak hand loading.

JustSayWhen

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
Oh and I was running across the 8 car garage. I could get end to end in 6 while loading 12. Both of which I couldn't touch with weak hand loading.
Good to know your garage is larger than my house.

jtischauser

Jared Carpenter said:
Good job dude. Holler at me when you get to leg workouts, ill give you a good tip...i mean...advice
I don't have any leg machines at the house. So no power workouts for me. If I can get into this insanity thing and start running Ill be good to go.

jtischauser

Jared Carpenter said:
Squats and pistol squats aka one legged squats..all u need
That's all that Insanity DVD is. Squats and jumping around like a fruit cake. My feet haven't hurt this bad ever. Or at least since the last time I tried to start this crap.

45recoil

likes to party
Plyometrics are the ****! Doing that consistantly will enable you to jump over a damn car.

Keep it up man, give a month and youll be a jet out on that stage

Latest posts