J-frame VZ Grips

Ljimenez74

Fanatic
I wanted to check and see if anyone has tried these out? I have some VZ Operators on my 1911 and love them!! Would love any experiences with these, especially if there's any impact on concealed carry ie. printing etc. thanks

Ljimenez74

Fanatic
So just received these on Friday, and so far they seem great. Fit and finish is awesome, very clean, very precise. The texture on the grips is awesome, very grippy. Also the material (G-10) does not grab at your clothes, when carrying concealed. I'll post more after my first range trip. One thing I should point out; if you have big hands these grips may feel a bit small.

ljiminez, are you popo or did you jump thru a lot of hoops to get a handgun in Chicago? just wondering. Grew up on the south side.

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
These remind me a lot of the Eagle Secret Service grips, except they don't cost $texas. I might have to replace my old-school T-grip with these.

Also Mike if he's concealing legally in IL he's either a cop or one of a few special classes of people. No CCW at all for average Joes.