It can't happen here

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm not sure just how to start a new thread, but hopefully this'll work.

I am asking everyone here to become more situationally aware. In reference to the Maine bowling ally shooting. I have a feeling No One ever expected anything like what happened to happen. I'm wondering if ONE armed person there could have kept their head and stopped it as soon as it began?

I myself know I need to be more aware of what's going on. I'm not good at it. I live in a small village, not a big town. Folks around here seem pretty nice. We are only 9 miles from a state prison. I shudder to think if all the inmates somehow escaped. There are some nasty folks there. Also we try not to go the the larger towns around us anymore than necessary. Even here we had BLM slogans painted on the foundation of our bridge coming into town. It makes you think. I'll take the chance of being a chicken little every time I go out if it ends up saving my or anyone else's ass.

Folks please be awake, be aware. Listen to your gut, use your discernment. The spiritual battle between evil and good has boiled over into the physical realm. It has been this way for quite a while now, but I'm just now figuring that out. Stay aware stay safe stay armed.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Growing up into the third world I learned real quick what to do about people.
Blend in & look normal, don't make yourself stand out. Trust no one & learn to watch everyone.

I am getting too old to fight fair. LOL, not that age has anything to do with fighting, but you can use it to your advantage.
Don't go shopping with your levis jacket & orange brown shooting glasses. Too many people look at the way you are dressed.

Look like an old man, move a little slower use a cane, they really work well, https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/p...362-&msclkid=721096556e71107dda44f36faad4d1e3
1698350323432.png
A-hole threatens you, so you poke him with your cane, & he grabs & unsheaths your blade.
& with a thrust & twist that demon slayers, job is done, the end. Your silent partner can save your life. Automatic knives are great one handed weapons that are very handy, carry one always.

You guys remember the shop manuals growing up for things we fixed? My feelings after way many years in the shops is not many of the
manuals covered the real world problems age & excessive wear could cause on machines. My point is just like the manuals, there is no page
with your scenario that matches your deadly encounter now. Shoot your gun & test your gear, it's your head that needs training.

You have your hand on your weapon & just about have your point right & you think. You remember this meme?
1698351496109.png

What if, If you take time to think? Your dead. A nut case with any gun type needs to be stopped super quickly.
Even if you have a pass through & kill a kid? Yep. How many more including yourself with your arse hanging will now be dead?

When as a very young man 9ish , I would go under the wire & sneak into the nearby villages I would be armed with an italian pearl handled
switchblade. If you believe in yourself, you will flip your tooth open & snarl or stick um with it fast & run like hell.

Cops & soldiers kill innocents from time to time & get their targets. You must only think about the target & stopping the threat.

. Be Prepared, Semper Fi, watch your 6. Where did this BS come from, don't stare it's not polite? Keep your eyes to yourself.
Your walking along shopping with your wife & you see you are being dogged by two slime balls. Use the glass as mirrorws
then pop into a side door or alley. Go a short way pull your gun & wait for them to come or take off. Yea like I'm worried those
A-holes will turn me into the cops for pointing a gun at them. :p

We are entering a totally new phase in our American experiment. Don't think normal, act & do anything you need to 2 survive.

Their relay have been no rulez. People use them for control, or to make themselves feel safe.