Is This Guy For Real? (cleaning a 1911....LOL)

Trump.45

Fanatic
Im not convinced this was real. $800 for an online course to clean the gun. A bottle of Bacardi. Makes sure he says clip instead of magazine. Real or fake. Im glad no one was injured. My only thought is. COULD SOMEONE BE THAT STUPID?

joepistol

Well-Known Fanatic
Good idea, look down the barrel to see if it's loaded..before dropping the mag & pulling back the slide to clear the chamber..
Turned video off after seeing that. Don't give idiots your time..all they can do is show their ignorance.
I see enough of that in real life, don't need to sprend time watching it online.

awmp

Well-Known Fanatic
The only guns that have a negligent discharge (ND) are the ones that they swear were unloaded.

I once saw a Soldier in Iraq put 4 rounds into a clearing barrel. Goes up to the clearing point. Racks his M4, fires, racks then fires, racks then fires, racks then fires, we finally got to him. I grabbed the weapon, my buddy grabbed him.

I looked at him, step 1 DROP THE MAGAZINE, then.......He was so young and so scared.

All guns are loaded until I check them and even then if someone flags me with a weapon a discussion begins.

tcttcf

Fanatic
I just wish these "joke" videos would go away. It's sad, but there are people out there that think this stuff is real.

Rooster

Well-Known Fanatic
I just wish these "joke" videos would go away. It's sad, but there are people out there that think this stuff is real.
I am not sure this guy was pretending to be stupid . Anyone who would knowingly look down the barrel of a gun with one in the chamber ... I have no words to describe that kind of stupid .

Latest posts