I'm here for the party.....

Scott Womack

New Fanatic
New to Boomer shooter. Hope to learn a lot from you all. I'm a NRA Certified Law Enforcement Firearm Instructor for Handgun, Shotgun, and Precision Rifle and have competed in numerous different styles of competition shooting from USPSA where I am classified in all six divisions, to ICORE, 600 yard F-class, NRA Hi-Power, Smallbore Silhouette, Police Pistol Combat (PPC), 3-Gun, Cowboy Action, Steel Challenge, Clash of Metal-Man vs Man, and even IDPA. Have served as Match Director for our local 3-Gun, ICORE, Outlaw Steel and Clash of Metal- Man vs Man. I work as a Special Agent in the area of public corruption as well as being a Polygraph Examiner. Anyone want to play Truth or Dare???? Getting prepared to compete and RO at the 2012 Multi-Gun Nationals and hoping to learn a lot from the forum and hopefully be able to help where I can.

Scott Womack TY 57390

Scott Womack

New Fanatic
I'm right behind you...you didn't think you could shake my surveillance team that easily did you???? This here is Buford T. Justice....LOL! Good luck on your new move, Bro. Great article on your website I saw on Facebook! Congratulations!

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Welcome to the party! All 6 uspsa divisions?!?! That's a small group of us. Less than 350 or so.

Scott Womack

New Fanatic
It certainly is a small group. I joined the ranks of all 6 divisions on August 15, 2011. Great to be on board Boomer shooter, Jesse! Hope to see you on the range soon!

Aggieddad02

Well-Known Fanatic
Scott, welcome to the forum. Great bunch of guys and gals on here and I am certain you likewise have a lot to offer. Hope to meet you at the Classic

Latest posts