I know you know!!

Rosea Carpa

Well-Known Fanatic
image.jpg

Not like I have to tell most of you but I just figured I would share so that you could share.

SEMPER FIDELIS....... a code to live by.....

Midnight Raver

Well-Known Fanatic
Nice as it would have been, the AC-130 gunships would have been useless there. Hell, they wouldn't/couldn't use them in Mogadishu back in october of 1993- collateral damage would be an understatement!

Still sucks, that situation in Libya could have been avoided. Enough intel was known to have prepared sgnificantly- even temporary withdrawal at the minimum.

Midnight Raver

Well-Known Fanatic
True enough, but you know how ROE and international situations get in the way of these solutions.

If it was my way, that building would have been impervious to the weapons available to be used against it- WITH marines defending it as well!

Rosea Carpa

Well-Known Fanatic
I guess MY point was that something could have been done... But people in our current administration chose to watch as events unfolded and chose to do nothing when they DID have options.

John Canuck

Well-Known Fanatic
Since I've never been the president, I can't say I know everything, however, I see no reason that multiple AC130's couldn't be put in the air, along with a few other types of air assets.

Then make a call to the goof in charge of Libya, and lay it out for him. US property and personnell are under attack in your country. Here is what we are doing now, here is the timeline, and here is what we are going to do. A strong suggestion could be passed along to the goof that he might want to find a resolution in the alloted time, or we will.

Instead, nothing was done. We probably should pull all the people out of these $h!t holes, but that's another topic all together.

I see no real difference between the two offerings for potus, but this along with fast and furious, and loaning borrowed money to your donors so they can go bankrupt and donate that money back to you reason enough to fire the current pres, and hire a new one even if he isn't my first pick.

Tigerstripe

Well-Known Fanatic
if you want to see it, this AC 130 chases insurgents all around a mosque that they are not allowed to hit, to perfection.

one of these could have done the same in Lybia without touching the compound inside and done it unseen. with hundreds of attackers outside they would have changed their minds about wanting inside.

http://youtu.be/FkSnui9nopo

thebrasilian

Well-Known Fanatic
More the fault to the President as well with all his leaks in his administration.

I saw a report that Assad from Syria found out that Stevens was gun running to the rebels in Syria. Assad called on these thugs to see what they could do to end it.

The truth needs to come out before the election!

Rosea Carpa

Well-Known Fanatic
Yeah like that will happen. This president has most of the media on his side and the only people reporting on this are thought of as wackos by the people who don't already know about this.

Dznuts

Fanatic
I'm pretty sure the POTUS doesn't approve air strikes. Ask Dakota Meyer (USMC). Or AC-130's in Mogadishu.

John Canuck

Well-Known Fanatic
Yeah, I'm sure he couldn't possibly have done anything. It must be somebody else's fault.

Tigerstripe

Well-Known Fanatic
well if youve ever seen Stargate 1, General Hammond always calls the President when something is up.

Latest posts