I found a (short-term) Time capsule yesterday

joepistol

Well-Known Fanatic

a (short-term) time capsule

I was moving things around in my basement & opened a box I'd put under the pool table some time ago, found this "time capsule",
which was an order I'd placed back in March 2018, from Natchez Shooter's Supply.
With my order, I'd ordered some reloading stuff for a friend, Al. Al had wanted to start reloading..he'd been taught the basics, (by me)
using my Lee single stage & Dillon 450. I'd let him use my equipment to get a little experience, then he'd bought some of the basic tools (press, scale, etc)
He needed some powder & primers, so when I was placing an order from Natchez, Ihe added, & 1# of Hp-38 & 1# of A/A #5.
He also ordered 1K of CCI Spp & I K of CCI Lpp , so he could get started.
After the order arrived, I'd put the receipt in the box, & yesterday it was quite a surprise, looking @ the receipt.

Here's the prices from Natchez back in Mar. 2018 :
1# of HP-38 reg $22.49 sale price $21.99
1# of A/A #5 reg $23.49 sale price $22.99
1K of CCI Spp reg. $34.99 sale price $28.99
1K of CCI Lpp reg.reg. $34.99 sale price $28.99

I called Al last night & told him I had something that belonged to him, ask him to stop by & pick it up.
After I showed him the items, he asked me, Did I pay you for this ? I told him he had.

He took the box & I again offered to help him set up his reloading bench ..
Says he wants to, but hard for him to find time, as he has a home repair business that keeps him very busy.

Just thought I'd share the time capsule I found.. these prices were only 5 years ago.