I call this photo "The Holy Trinity"....

ButchA

Well-Known Fanatic
I wonder if I posted my firearms photo on social media (Facebook) whether I'd get kicked off for 1 week, or maybe liberal heads would explode! Nothing fancy, nothing "scary". Each one serves a useful purpose, and each one has thousands of rounds fired from them!

Holy.Trinity.jpg

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I wonder if I posted my firearms photo on social media (Facebook) whether I'd get kicked off for 1 week, or maybe liberal heads would explode! Nothing fancy, nothing "scary". Each one serves a useful purpose, and each one has thousands of rounds fired from them!

View attachment 27369
Nice set of firearms there. Yes, you would get kicked off of communist media. You don't actually use that crap, do you?

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

"The Holy Trinity" On Farce Book? :eek:

yas praise GIF

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Cool, what are they? (calibers) Not familiar with that brand, but some nice looking guns!

philmo11

Well-Known Fanatic
Cool, what are they? (calibers) Not familiar with that brand, but some nice looking guns!
These are my cheapies. Hard chrome Metro Arms American Classic II's. Two in 45 and 1 in 10mm. I picked up a 9mm shortly after that photo. $600-$700 guns. I had never heard of them either until I saw one in a LGS. Bought it, went back for another a couple months later. Good little guns for the money. That hard chrome is tough.

Last edited:

Latest posts