I am Frgood

frgood

New Fanatic
Hello,
I was looking for discussions on building 1911s. I am a beginner builder having only completed a few .45 single stacks and a couple .40s double stacks. I'm hoping to learn more as my hobby grows.
Other interests include pistol competition with my CZs and resuming some rifle target shooting in the future.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Hello,
I was looking for discussions on building 1911s. I am a beginner builder having only completed a few .45 single stacks and a couple .40s double stacks. I'm hoping to learn more as my hobby grows.
Other interests include pistol competition with my CZs and resuming some rifle target shooting in the future.
Welcome from Eastern NC. This is certainly a very knowledgeable group here who can be very helpful.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Hello,
Glad you are here. Hope you enjoy this forum, loads of knowledgeable folks here. From West Mi. home of the freakin witch whitmer (****)

Last edited:

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Hello,
Welcome from Northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.

Latest posts