How to CCW?

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
I love my snubnose but the more I think about it, the more I think the concept is outdated. Pocket autos in big boy calibers (or at least 380 ACP) are now reliable and fairly inexpensive. They also hold more rounds, have better triggers & sights, and they're faster to reload.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
BobS761 said:
So, after carrying for a while, I have come to realize that I need more than one platform. A pocket gun is now in my future. I'm thinking LCP or LCR. Any others?
Bob, as much as I don't like to, sometimes I just slip this in my pocket and go about my way. It is THIN and the gun is CHEAP (+-$300). It has its place and it way better than nothing

20131226_163155_zps80653d1d.jpg

I had an s/w body guard with the desantis holster for awhile...carries about the same as the lcr. Easier to carry in the back pocket than the front though..and easier to draw if necessary imo. I decided I wanted more ammo and stopping power after the idiot shot up the theater in CO

Jefpainthorse

Fill in the Blank
poopgiggle said:
I love my snubnose but the more I think about it, the more I think the concept is outdated. Pocket autos in big boy calibers (or at least 380 ACP) are now reliable and fairly inexpensive. They also hold more rounds, have better triggers & sights, and they're faster to reload.
Yea..... I'd have to be in a bind to sell my SW 60 or the 40-1. I have a hard time 'not' putting the Glock26 on when I dress...especially after owning it for 2 years. With factory, Glock, 12 round mags its hard to justify 5 shots and a speed strip for a primary firearm. The 19 is out more than the Officers Colt or the SA Champ these days. The weight is noticeable