Houston, Texas, Favorite Firearms Establishments

Bill O’Rights

Active Fanatic
Visiting Houston from out of state, and might have an afternoon free.

Can anyone recommend a good firearms, self defense and/or hunting place to hang out and maybe even scarf up something I can't live without?

(Preferably within reasonable Uber distance from the Medical District, please.)

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

rmac

Active Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Visiting Houston from out of state, and might have an afternoon free.

Can anyone recommend a good firearms, self defense and/or hunting place to hang out and maybe even scarf up something I can't live without?

(Preferably within reasonable Uber distance from the Medical District, please.)

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
Collectors Firearms.
A bit on the pricey side but they deal and have weekly sales at the Store.
Google them. Large selection of antique and modern.
Watch your wallet. You will see something you want.

Marc

Active Fanatic
Yeah, CF is a must-see. Another shop further out from there, on I-10 west of Beltway 8, is Full Armor, which often has some nice 1911's. Also, Carters Country on I-10 due north of CF, which is more sporting goods, but nice. Near Carters is Goode Co. BBQ which is one of the best Houston has to offer.

rmac

Active Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Yeah, CF is a must-see. Another shop further out from there, on I-10 west of Beltway 8, is Full Armor, which often has some nice 1911's. Also, Carters Country on I-10 due north of CF, which is more sporting goods, but nice. Near Carters is Goode Co. BBQ which is one of the best Houston has to offer.
My car does an automatic turn in at the Goode Co.BBQ Co. on Katy Highway when I'm passing through.
Brisket sandwich on Jalapeño Cheese Bread, beans and Chocolate Cream Pie. Yummy!!

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
You guys are clearly way more familiar with Houston than I am, but I've done business with Collectors Firearms. Love Texas bbq. Folks lived in Harlingen and I spent a fair amount of time in the winter in the area. Back in time it was less populated and prices were certainly right. I love Texas and the folks there

Latest posts