Herbal Life supliments

copertop80

Well-Known Fanatic
Any one know anything about these supliments I'm considering becoming a sales rep. I appreciate any feed back that anyone might have thanks in davance

copertop80

Well-Known Fanatic
that is wwhy I'm trying to inquire from any and all, and to answer you question alittle more directly jobs are difficult to find in this economy, and I'm not really the work for the man type, even though I'll do what it takes to support the fam.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
being a former personal trainer and in sales for over a decade, let me try to keep this short..
1. there was a law passed in 1994 stating that any supplement or herb could be put on the market and stay there unless the FDA could show it was harmful... so basically none of these have officially been cleared through the FDA, not here to claim they are all bad, but long term effects have not been studied at all

2. being it is a MLM (multi level marketing) which is a basically a pyramid model (which all will shudder at the P word if used and fight to the death claiming it is nothing like it), there are going to be some people that make a lot of money, but that also means there are more people who aren't.. you will get shown the people making 8K per month and going to retire next year and how your dreams can come true with this, but reality is for every one person that makes there are 9 that don't... basically you can spend a ton of time chasing sales that basically if you had invested that same effort and time into something else it would reap you more money. i have had a ton of friends do this and not 1 has ever made any real money... that is usually when people will say, Benjamin is the type of naysayer that will hold you down as you skyrocket towards early retirement and great company trips.. fair enough

3. Lets not use my opinion but just facts from HerbaLife about who is making money and you tell me if it looks like what i described!!

In its flyers, HerbaLife claims that you can make as much as $1500 per week for part-time work. If you work full-time, you can make $5500 per week. However, the statistics say otherwise. In actuality, about 1% of HerbaLife distributors make 85% of the company's gross sales. These distributors are in the upper echelons of the company, and were around back when the company was still starting up in the early 1980's. The remaining 99% of HerbaLife distributors, who joined the company after the mid-1980's, make the remaining 15% of the company's gross sales.

What does that mean math-wise? Let's crunch the numbers: 99% of all reported HerbaLife distributors comes out to 1,782,000 distributors (99% of 1.8 million). Meanwhile, 15% of $3.5 billion comes out to $525 million. Divide $525 million by the 1,782,000 distributors and you obtain $294 in annual sales per distributor!! And keep in mind that is not profit, but sales, so the actual take-home pay is even less.

So 99% make an average of 294 per person and 1% make the rest of the 3 billion.. not a pyramid huh??

sorry this is a little over the top, just been dealing with these my whole life and trying to warn you.. all my other buddies had to learn the hard way....

Latest posts