Hello

bigkenny76

New Fanatic
Hello from the back woods of North Fl/South Ga , Thank you for having me , i've been collecting for a while but have a new fascination with 1911s , i have pieces of my dads 1911 from Korea, and i have a few others i like to shoot , newest acquisition is one in 9mm ( i know not the lords caliber ) but a friend of mine gave to me, figured id like to learn more so here we are. Appreciate your time and patience with me

Big Kenny

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Hello from the back woods of North Fl/South Ga , Thank you for having me , i've been collecting for a while but have a new fascination with 1911s , i have pieces of my dads 1911 from Korea, and i have a few others i like to shoot , newest acquisition is one in 9mm ( i know not the lords caliber ) but a friend of mine gave to me, figured id like to learn more so here we are. Appreciate your time and patience with me

Big Kenny
Welcome from West Michigan.

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

Big Kenny
Welcome from Northern Indiana, enjoy the conversation.