Hello from Pickens County

Howland

Fanatic
Howdy all. I recognize a few of you from other sites.

I've been in SC for a few years now. I'm mostly into hunting and handloading. I'm looking forward to hearing what's new and perhaps shooting with some of you fine folks.

Crunchy Frog

Well-Known Fanatic
Hello from Greenville. I'm involved in cowboy action shooting; we have two Upstate clubs that host monthly matches (Belton and Greenville). Almost every shooter handloads. Let me know if you would like more info.

Howland

Fanatic
Thanks for the invite. I looked into Belton but ended up joining a club in Elberton GA for the 400 yard range and monthly 600 & 1,000 yard matches, even though I haven't made it to any matches yet.

Besides hunting and handloading, I'm getting an itch for distance. I just got a .338LM but have a lot of work to do to be competitive at any match. I say that even though my standards are low enough that avoiding embarrassment is a win. Besides, I've already sold my last revolver.

Crunchy Frog

Well-Known Fanatic
Rifle ranges over 300 yards are hard to find. I understand that the Elberton club has a good Sporting Clays course, too.

For the benefit of others who may be reading this thread, the cowboy matches I mentioned are open to non-members of the "host" club. I am not a member of the Belton club but I shoot the scheduled cowboy matches there.

Latest posts