Hello from Colorado

Rye_a

New Fanatic
Hello, I’m excited to be part of this community. I’ve owned 1911s for the past 25 years, sometimes succumbing to the siren song of plastic pistols, but always coming back to that hundred plus year old design that is the peak of quality and engineering.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Hello, I’m excited to be part of this community. I’ve owned 1911s for the past 25 years, sometimes succumbing to the siren song of plastic pistols, but always coming back to that hundred plus year old design that is the peak of quality and engineering.
Welcome from eastern NC. There's no other weapon that can compare to the legendary 1911 design of John Moses Browning's genius.

mm1911

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome from Greenville SC, I personally enjoy Glocks and 1911’s but 1911’s the favorite for sure, when I take one apart to clean I still can’t wrap my head around being a 110 year old design that’s still thriving

this in my opinion best firearms forum period

Surveyor3975

Fanatic
Welcome from sunny South Florida!

Pierre

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome aboard...also here visiting. Just left Scheels Sporting Goods in Colorado Springs... Great collection of guns & ammo.

PantaRhei

Fanatic
Welcome, from Southern Colorado!

KINGMAN1911

New Fanatic
Ditto! The sheer beauty, function, accuracy and feel of a 1911 on your person or at the range cannot be matched.