Hello Everyone

John LTD

Fanatic
Hi I'm John I figured I should join and introduce myself after lurking for sometime now. I shoot 3-gun and love it.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
welcome to THE site.
How many people usually shoot your local 3gun matches?
Where & how often do you guys have them?

John LTD

Fanatic
We usually have between 1o and 20 people per match. Twice a month at the Zia Rifle Pistol Club.

Right now I'm shooting:
-Custom Armalite ar15, Vortex viper pst 2.5-10x (needed with my really bad eyes)
-Glock 23 (I know, I know sight radius blah blah I'll buy a different one as soon as I can afford it)
-Rem 1100

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
We usually have between 1o and 20 people per match. Twice a month at the Zia Rifle Pistol Club.

Right now I'm shooting:
-Custom Armalite ar15, Vortex viper pst 2.5-10x (needed with my really bad eyes)
-Glock 23 (I know, I know sight radius blah blah I'll buy a different one as soon as I can afford it)
-Rem 1100

twice a month is awesome

Josh Beauchamp

Well-Known Fanatic
Hello all. My name is Josh and I am new to Boomer Shooter. I have been hunting and shooting most of my life and have gotten into USPSA shooting with in the past couple years. I haven't been able to shoot many matches due to finances being tight but that is finally changing and I am planning on being at the Double Tap in june. I have shot or spectated the match for 3 years now and It is always a great match (rain, snow, and record heat aside).

Latest posts