Gun Related Websites

Dub

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

I made a bullet order with them on Thursday. Hard to find bullets….most everyone else was only allowing quantities of two per order.

Blue Collar allowed all I wanted, prices were better than anywhere I'd seen them…..Bullets arrived on Saturday.

Amazing speed, efficiency, pricing.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
It's also high time we recognize @Blackbeard for having the Stones to provide a safe haven for Americans to talk freely here.
We need just to remember a short while ago, some of us were getting BANNED from places like 1911addicts, 1911forum
ColtForum & others for using our God given right of Free speech.

Some People are just born to be stupid. Maybe the Commies will meet their own Big Horn with the folks in charge heading over the cliff.

george-armstrong-custer-1.jpg

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
It's also high time we recognize @Blackbeard for having the Stones to provide a safe haven for Americans to talk freely here.
We need just to remember a short while ago, some of us were getting BANNED from places like 1911addicts, 1911forum
ColtForum & others for using our God given right of Free speech.

Some People are just born to be stupid. Maybe the Commies will meet their own Big Horn with the folks in charge heading over the cliff.

View attachment 8084
I wholeheartedly agree. I appreciate him so much that I sent a donation a couple of weeks ago. It would be great for anyone to do that. Having a site hosted can be somewhat expensive. If he makes some money, that's good too.

Latest posts