Guided Predator hunt contest.

dennishoddy

The Oklahoma Youth Hunting and Shooting Program is raffling a weekend guided varmint/hog hunt for 2 people with meals and lodging included. The hunt site will be near Antlers, Okla. Scott Ruff, who is holding a varmint hunting seminar tonight at Bass Pro Shop in Broken Arrow at 7:00 pm, will lead the trip. Some of the private properties that the hunters will be hunting have hogs. The hunters are encouraged to harvest these pigs. The properties have an abundance of coyotes and bobcats.
The hunt date will be Feb 25 & 26th 2012. Raffle tickets will be available at the door at 6:30pm. There will be 300 tickets sold at $10.00 each. Tickets will go fast.
If you are not able to attend and wish to purchase tickets then send me a pm.

The OYH&SP takes children from the ages of 12 -17 and an adult guardian on their first deer hunt. These children are from non hunting homes where the child or parents do not have the opportunity to go hunting but wish to. If the children do not have hunter education training we will provide it. Private ranches donate their lands for our hunt sites. The hunt is held each year during the special youth hunt weekend preceeding OKla muzzleloader season. Meals, lodging, guns and guides are provided. The proceeds of this raffle will fund our mission.

Send me a pm if your interested. I know the person putting on the hunt, and the person guiding the hunt. Both are top knotch.
I'll get you in contact with them.

Latest posts